PDL Student Grant Program
The PDL Student Grant Program is to provide assistance to selected individual pharmacy students to attend a recognised conference or event and enhance their education and training as a future pharmacist.
Congratulations to our 2020 Student Grant Program recipients!
- Mikah Peterson, University of South Australia
- Stefan Coombs, Monash University
- Monica Sharma, University of South Australia
Up to three PDL grants will be available nationally each calendar year, at a value of up to $5,000AUD each.
Grants may include:
- Financial assistance to attend a recognised event or conference, including (where relevant):
- Full delegate registration
- Additional requests in application pertaining to event attendance will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Two years of complimentary PDL membership upon commencement of pharmacist registration.
- Mentorship and advice in developing career pathways from PDL’s Professional Officers, Board and Local Advisory Committee members.
- Support from PDL Local Advisory Committees in the relevant state, with the opportunity to participate in meetings if deemed suitable by the state committee.
*Terms and conditions apply to travel and accommodation expenses based on the location of event and location of the applicant, at PDL’s discretion.
Applications for 2021 grants are not currently open.
Applicants must complete the Student Grant Program Application Form, along with accompanying documents, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date and at least two months prior to the requested event date. Applications will be accepted directly from students and assessed by PDL’s Grant Committee, using the Student Grant Program Assessment Criteria.