Membership is FREE for pharmacy students and interns!
So, you don’t pay anything to join, but the benefits of membership are enormous.
Benefits of membership for pharmacy students and interns:
- Full professional indemnity insurance liability cover including: professional indemnity; public liability and; products liability. Covers everything in the scope of practice of pharmacy as regulated by the Pharmacy Board of Australia (PBA)
- Advice and support for incidents and critical times;
- Selected the wrong product or strength;
- Received a complaint or demand;
- Target of an official enquiry or investigation;
- System input or labelling error;
- Dispensed product to the wrong person; or
- Omission of advice in person or on label.
- Online reporting and account management facility featuring access to pharmacy resources
- Bonus subscription to the Australian Journal of Pharmacy (AJP) online magazine
- 24/7 Australia wide claims support and access to regular risk management and minimisation strategies and communications
- PDL educational speakers for pharmacy schools
- Support for emerging talent and innovation in pharmacy through university awards and prizes
What is the total amount of cover provided? Your FREE PDL master policy provides (unless otherwise specified):
- Professional Indemnity $20,000,000 any one Claim per Insured
- Public Liability $10,000,000 any one Claim per Insured
- Products Liability $10,000,000 any one Claim per Insured
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|View Important Information|
|New Member Applications|
|Login to Member's Portal|